We believe that our community should be open for everyone. We are therefore committed to provide a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion. This code of conduct outlines our expectations regarding participants’ behavior and the consequences for unacceptable behavior. We invite all guests to help us achieve a safe, positive experience for everyone!
Our code of conduct
- Guests shall be respectful of others around them.
- Guests shall avoid blocking the view of other guests.
- During some concerts, the artists may request that guests be permitted to stand immediately in front of their seats during the entirety of the performance. On those occasions, standing guests shall continue to be respectful of others around them and avoid blocking the view of other guests.
- Guests shall not interfere with the event, the performers or the athletes in any way.
- Guests shall refrain from using foul/offensive language, fighting, obscene gestures, throwing objects and engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests.
- Guests shall adhere to the instructions and directions of La Madeleine staff.
- Guests shall not stand on seats or any other building structure.
- Guests shall not block the aisles.
- Guests shall not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket and shall provide their ticket upon request.
- Guests shall not smoke anywhere in our facilities.
- Guests who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate or offensive behavior to a Security Officer or to La Madeleine staff.
- Guests shall comply with requests from La Madeleine staff regarding venue operational and emergency procedures.
Guests violating these rules may be asked to leave the building without a refund at the sole discretion of the La Madeleine management staff.
Thank you for helping us keep La Madeleine a friendly and respectful place. We expect no one to act in such a way that would negatively impact the enjoyment of others or that would contribute to causing any damage in the venue.
To ensure that all of our guests enjoy their visit to La Madeleine and to assist and ensure your safety, comfort and enjoyment, this page covers the items that customers ask us about most frequently but it’s not an exhaustive list.
- Audio or video recording devices, professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses
- Laser pointers
- Weapons or items construed as weapons
- Skateboards or inline skates
- Alcoholic beverages
For your safety and the safety of others, guests and their belongings will be inspected upon admission. Please make your bags open and available for inspection. The La Madeleine Management staff reserves the right to confiscate items brought into the venue.
Re-entry is not permitted except in exceptional emergencies and severe weather conditions. Private transactions (including tickets) are prohibited in the park and inside the venue.
Official merchandise is only available from outlets within La Madeleine. Please be wary of unofficial traders offering inferior goods for which we accept no responsibility.
You are not permitted to sell or offer for sale or distribute any items whilst at or in the environs of La Madeleine including, without limitation, merchandise, tickets, food, beverages, cigarettes or smoking materials, newspapers or magazines.
You must not bring into La Madeleine or display or distribute (whether for free or with a charge) at an Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials nor any leaflets, signage or other materials containing religious or political messaging.
Private transactions (including tickets) are prohibited in the park and inside the venue.